Sunday, April 8, 2007

Personalities

Well tonight it was a very interesting conversation game that we played and I would say that it is interesting to play when you want to get to know someone.

We asked three questions to our group of friends, the first was what is your favourite colour, the second what animal would you like to be and why, and the third was if you could have any pet, what would it be.

Well I discovered that the colour was who you are, the animal was who you want to be or your vision of who you want to be and the pet was who you are looking for in a mate.

Pretty interesting eh?

Well now you are probably interested in my answers....

Favorite colour - pink - it is joyful and bright, cheery and I feel that it reflects who I am inside.
Animal - monkey - fun, playful, mischievious, pranksters
Pet - Rhino - cute, big, rare, unique

Sort of nails me down...but I am not sure that I am looking for a big spouse? but rare and unique....hmmm

Anyways!

happy Easter to you all! Sorry I haven't kept up to date lately...sort of been busy you can call it!

Joelle

No comments: