Saturday, August 18, 2007

How to lose a Guy in 10 days or Less!

Ok...so I am not really trying to lose a guy or anything like that, but thought it would be a fun title and then write nothing even close to the subject.

Ha ha...well mostly it has to do with the substitutional relationships part of the last postings...but if I give you advice...then I will have to heed that advice and try it on my relationships...so right now it is just a thought! If you have advice feel free to share.

So anyways, I am writing today feeling not so stressed but not so relaxed. Will there ever be a time when I will feel like myself again.

Something that I am toying around with in my head is actually quite interesting, for those that are actually reading this and I am not just typing the musings that are in my head for the fun of it will or will not be that surprised.

Well, the count down is on, I leave for Africa in 3 months and one week, my journey continues on. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Not sure what I will do, there is so much to do!

But something that I have been pondering that God has spoken to me is the call, the call of do I stay or do I go!

I feel as if God is preparing me for something more in this last few months, the question that has come up is what if I am meant to stay in Kenya, what exactly does God have planned for me there.

Several people have commented to me about staying, are these people confirming what God has spoken to me?

Really God, is that you? I know that I am notorious to hear God speak to me that it is just his silly notions...silly that's all it is. but then I wonder...

So as I write this, you know that our God is a God of wonders but also of Miracles, He doesn't ask us to do anything that we are not prepared to do rather He has made each of us unique!

No comments: