Here Cassidy and I were having some hat fashions...
From Joy....
To disappointment...just having a water fight before bedtime is good for anyone!
A little cowgirls added to the day!
Well as you can see, it has been great to have the niece's back in town. We have done several things together, going shopping for cowboy boots, having water fights, sleep overs, being silly together in hats, and even playing at play grounds on the big slide together! It has been a fun filled month of seeing those kids!
I also managed to get out to go camping! Yes...this princess braved the cold and snow to go camping with some great friends. Now, I can't really say how brave I was, as there is a picture of me with my hoodie tightly tied on around my face. But we did have fun round of mini golf, I happened to get a hole in one and tried not to let my professional mini golf skills get to my head. The round was wrapped up with checking out the Firemen's Calendar that was inside the club house....and then I was politely asked if I returned it as I was leaving. (like I would take a calendar of half naked men home with me???)
At this hole...we all managed to get in the water hazard...like what were the chances going to be!
So here is my suspenseful excitement! Franklin Graham had this outdoor concert for the youth, called Rock the River. My opportunity that I volunteered for was so sweet....I don't even remember a bad moment of the day! My sweet ride of a mini van was all made better when I filled it with the members of Starfield. Jon, Tim, James and Dave, I was the chauffeur to...and not as they called me...I wasn't their mom for the day! It was great, I even got to give them the experience of my aggressive Kenyan driving skills and to make it clear...they asked for it. I just warned them that I there could be moments that it gets a little scary and then we got stuck in traffic and they were in a hurry. Need I say more??? For the record...I technically didn't break any rules of the road! But I did have one person upset with me..I figured that we are all Christian's and need to practice forgiveness!
Here I am with the band! It was an amazing opportunity that I would do again in a heart beat! It truly was like hanging out with a bunch of brothers for the day...and yes they made fun of me and laughed at me too! (Who asks what your maiden name is???)
No comments:
Post a Comment