Well, God has had me on a journey, a journey of trusting Him with what he has prepared for my life.
Trusting God to me, is a strong reflection in my faith, and the element of surrender.
I looked at the fears I have in my life and what they were holding me back from having faith and trusting in God. Overall I am a cautious person, I look both ways and then sneak a peek just to be sure, I go over to ensure that I covered all the details of a report, I don't jump until I know the results of why I will jump. I like to know my facts, in some cases, I just go with the flow, that I know that I can change up on what and how I do it, I love to fly by the seat of my pants, and I love surprising people and taking risks.
I realize that I hold on to my fears, not necessarily for comfort but I am afraid to screw up, I have fears of rejection, and fears of commitment. Two opposite things, I either can't stand to jump in, or I am too afraid to jump deeper.
Do I think God can change?
Yes, I totally believe God can change your heart, letting go of what burdens you and pressing on towards the goal, to finish the race.
I have been baring my soul to God this month, I feel that I have to bare my soul, to be vulnerable, to know that as God's child, He will not let me fall, or get hurt, that He will only pick me up, or encourage me to move in the right direction.
I am fortunate to see God in all things in my life, in the blessings, big or little, but still in the art of full surrender I know my God will take care of me!
I am imperfect! I am loved! I am a child of God! I am will not let anything hold me back!
No comments:
Post a Comment