Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well it is only 9 days into the New Year and I have neglected to wish you all a Happy New Year! 

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and Holiday season with your families!! 

I had the whirlwind of a time with family, here and on the Coast!  It was great to see everyone in my family this year!!

My first stop to see my brother and his family!  It was great to see the family there, so much to catch up on in such so little time, and so little sleep!  Let's just say, with children involved Christmas day began at 5 am when I was asked when  reasonable time was to get up, in my books reasonable would've been like 8 or 9 but knowing the kids I said 7 and turned over and went back to sleep!  Little did I know that 6 was the new 7.  And the day began!  As much as that was a blur...it was a great day!!

Then I was off to Vancouver to see the rest of the family, once I settled there...we were off!  It was instant boxing day shopping, and more parties to go to!  Don't worry, I did crash at some point during the weekend but it was well worth it.

The next big thing, was heading to Squamish to meet up with Jennine's friend, but someone that grew up across the street from us.  We had a great time, and even had someone ask us as we were in the grocery store if we were going to a party cause we were so dressed up...ha ha ha...city girls in a small town!!

The exciting part of the week was meeting my brother, Dean's girlfriend.  They had met on line and met for the first time themselves that week.  It was great to finally meet Tanya, and to see my brother happy!  The exciting news of the holidays, is that they are engaged to get married!!


So Happy New Year to you all!

May God bless you this year, in the expected and the unexpected things that He brings your way! 

No comments: