So, this week it is feeling more and more like Christmas!
My Christmas Shopping has begun, not quite finished yet, I am stumped on what to get for two people, and something that I am wanting to make...is not quite happening yet, darn it for procrasination!
But this week was a week of Christmas parties, the first one for all the missionary staff here was at this amazing restaurant, it was the best beef I have had here, it was melt in your mouth goodness, and despite being sick, I could taste every morsel going down. We then played a game that you had to guess the secret of someone in the room. Ok...not like dirty secrets but it was you wrote down something that people wouldn't know about you, and then we guessed who or what people did, it was interesting there was a old lady that had done motorcycle trips across the US that I would never guess, and someone had a pale blue moped with pink leather seats in high school, the best secret of the night was someone serenaded someone's else's daughter before he was married, the small details were that this person's daughter was 2 years old. It made for a good night of laughs.
Then today, we celebrated Christmas with everyone from International Services, it was great, there were alot of people that I had never met before which meant for lots of new faces. It was fun, we had lots of fun, don't be surprised if weird pictures are posted on facebook, don't worry I didn't do anything bad.
So, it is Feliz Navidad season, I hope you are enjoying the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment