So...I really feel like I have posted about this before...but once again I did another personality test...this could be the fifth one in the last two years...crazy and through all of these...I always feel that I can fit into the other box better. But overall, I think it is cool to continue to learn about oneself, in Identity, it is always interesting, especially when at different periods in your life that you can allow yourself to adapt to life situations...or you have changed as you continue to grow and learn about yourself. I love my ability to adapt to situations, I am great at sitting back and allowing myself to enjoy what is happening, wanting people to like me but also can pop into action make decisions and come with practical solutions to get through a situation.
The hardest thing about this test I just did...I had a hard time admitting my weaknesses...I stumbled upon being too proud to say I was proud....and too proud to admit my weaknesses, like being disorganized and somewhat scatterbrained. Yep, this is confession time of those that thought I had it all together...I learned about myself, to be as organized as I am...I have disorganization in my life that totally surprised me...and love when I have someone around to point out a detail that I missed. I build off of it...and it pushes me to try better. I think that through it all...I am someone that loves working with all personalities...it is something I love, and I don't like being that person that just says something and wants everyone to go along with it...I want to be the person, that can be told I am wrong, or that there is other ways in doing something or at least giving a chance to someone else to trying it their way...and not saying they are wrong, or saying that my way was better and I was right...they were wrong. I don't think that they is a right and wrong way to everything...but it is good to try different ways...see what works best...and some ways...adapting to a situation better than doing it the way I want to, even if it is out of my comfort. Unless I have strong opinions....I will voice them, I often would say...I speak truth without grace. But in my wise years...have figured out that...truth...needs grace behind it, sometime pointing out the incompetence of someone...isn't really the nicest thing to say. The needs I have for approval and acceptance are great...I don't like words of affirmation but need to know that there is acceptance, if I am questioned or fingers pointed back to me...or easily discouraged. Especially someone being vindictive in speaking bad about something I like or is quick to point out that their way is better in a selfish way, it hurts.
The fun part about it is that to ever have a good laugh...have someone point out what you do...like how you dress is you personality in a visual, especially telling someone how much you like to wear black because it goes well with everything, and then hear that there are personalities....that wear black because it works with everything! Then there are those that want to be cute and where bright and flashy things...and love it when people come up and tell them their hat is cute, or their scarf is beautiful. Don't forget those that dress plainly...or those that don't know what dressing comfortable or down is!
But it is all fun...so if you ever get a chance...do a personality test. Especially with someone close to you, you learn more about a person...more about what makes them tick...and more about you and how you can learn to work those personalities in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment