Monday, October 20, 2014

The Beginning of something... Day 1

So I have decided to change up a few things, my weight again has been driving me nuts. 

I started a program today, which I believe I am eating more than I usually do but it is also that reminder to eat more that I need it.

I am going to be working out too, but all the other members of the challenge group, have said that the workout for today is hard, I will be doing it later as there is no way I will get my butt out of bed before 6 am.

I took my measurements last night...with ribbon, only because I have lost my tape measure in a matter of a month...not sure where it went...so there are ribbons with hips, waist, arms and chest all over...a good reminder...a good physical reminder.

What I ate today:

Breakfast
2 hardboiled eggs
Oatmeal
Banana

Snack
Protein Shake

Lunch
Spinach
Raspberries
Pumpkin Seeds
Avocado
Chicken
Mushrooms
(I sort of missed out on the fats...my dressing was a disaster.)

Snack
Apple with Peanut butter

Dinner
Salmon
Rice
Veggies - Carrots and Peppers

Workout #1

We will see how I feel after but so far...I think its all good. 

Just as a note...this is what I normally eat in a day:

Breakfast:
Toast with peanut butter

Lunch
Granola with Milk
Fig bars
Apple/Banana

Snack
Apple/Banana

Dinner
Chicken
Rice
Veggies

Snack
Popcorn

No comments: