Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chocolate

choc·o·late [chaw-kuh-lit, chok-uh-, chawk-lit, chok-] –noun

Ok...I don't really love chocolate and chocolate isn't my thing that I just die for. But when Valentine's Day rolls around...I have an out of body experience, my senses are lost! It starts with the annual tradition of mmm...chocolate fondue...all the chocolate you can imagine and more...who needs a diet when there is chocolate in the house?

Like usual there is tons of chocolate leftover what is one to do with so many leftovers? Well here is some hints:

- take the rest of the chocolate to work...ladies young and old love it!
- try new recipes
- my second year of the chocolate experience I learnt how to make fudge,
friends like fudge
- this year...I think this is the best idea yet...Molten Lava Cakes...who knew
that they were so easy and you can make them to in your own kitchen,
this is a recipe that I will share with anyone

Seriously, I feel like I am on the sugar high of sugar. Anyone want to go for a run...I feel like a marathon!

Anyways...that is tidbit for today!

No comments: