Saturday, February 17, 2007

Have you ever...

Ok another God moment weekend! I know I just talked about chocolate but I also top thing this weekend...was God!

Yesterday I almost got into a serious car accident and it was just stupid drivers not even the weather to blame. But thankfully God gave me senses and extra sensitive ones at that! He was there to protect me and the guy that I could swear...peed his pants!

Also, on top of that I lost my cell phone yesterday, my lifeline and my soulmate (well kidding on the soulmate part) but you know when you loose something so valuable you just freak out? Well I didn't realize that it was lost until 3 am this morning and so once I realized that it wasn't in the obvious places...I wondered if it was smushed into a roadway somewhere or in the hands of someone. God gave me a peace that it was in my friends vehicle and sure enough it appeared there.

God is so good...take time today to thank Him and give Him all the glory he deserves.

Joelle

No comments: