Ok...you know it is a bad day when...you get to work and know that you should've stayed home.
That is me this morning!
To start my day, I woke up with this pain in my leg, the funny thing is that last night I was running upstairs and I tripped and jammed my toes. My toes hurt before I went to bed last night, this morning my leg hurt...tell me why again?
So then I was in my office and I am preparing for a board meeting, when I go to move the water glasses...they all sway...and then tip...smash...there for four glasses...smashed to the floor! I couldn't believe what was happening.
So I thought if I left it behind...I would be fine so I went to head downstairs. Not a big deal...until I hit the first step, slipped and fell. Now my pride was wounded, thankfully no one saw me. But I was hold a cup of coffee, which by this point I had baptized myself with, just a sprinkle of coffee all over me.
I just can't believe it...who could be so accident prone??? Clumsy??? All in a matter of 24 hours...I have fallen up the stairs, fallen down the stairs, broken a few things, and smell like I had a coffee bath.
Congratulations to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment