So yesterday was a national holiday here in Kenya, yep a day off mid week, what a pleasure! It also was nice as I am still healing my sprained ankle, so I got to rest it without too many stairs. My day was uneventful, though I got lots done. I did get a last minute dinner invite, which was nice and turned out to be a funny reason why! But it is good to hang out with families and their children, makes life interesting.
I was able to get in some God time and to work on a few projects that I had been putting off for a while. It was overall really good.
We have had a few days of rain here in Nairobi, but still not enough rain has come, some parts of Kenya still don't have any moisture to hit the ground running. Today it is sunny and clear...yesterday was the same, it has really cooled down here too this last week, but I don't have the heart to say how cold really is in respect to my Canadian friends, that have been blessed by winter.
Little random facts:
- Did you know that it is 65 days till Christmas???
- Only 204 more days to go!
- I have been here for 161 days
- Next moving day...79 days away!
1 comment:
Glad we keep life interesting! :)
Post a Comment