Ok...as I was taking this picture, I saw this little tongue stick out...
so just in time...I stuck mine out, I did not teach Ella to pose like this!
so just in time...I stuck mine out, I did not teach Ella to pose like this!
The kids were on their way to a costume part, Titus is an Indian,
Cassidy a girly girl (note the Chihauhau),
and Ella insisted on being a Ballerina (she practices her dancing too)
Cassidy a girly girl (note the Chihauhau),
and Ella insisted on being a Ballerina (she practices her dancing too)
So this is us, Saturday morning after Cartoons, Ella insists that we are together
most of the time, well I was surprised that I found my camera that morning
Ella said that we must take pictures, so she grabbed my neck and squeezed as tight as she could.
most of the time, well I was surprised that I found my camera that morning
Ella said that we must take pictures, so she grabbed my neck and squeezed as tight as she could.
Then she said, "Let's make a face"
after the picture..."your EYES" with giggles
Ok...didn't realize how scary I really looked...
And this shot was another weekend, this was just evidence for Cassidy that
I really did see Ella playing with her Polly Pockets.
I really did see Ella playing with her Polly Pockets.
No comments:
Post a Comment