
Its raining its pouring...and all the Kenyan's are dancing!
Well, it has been raining here for the last couple of weeks, Praise the Lord, it is wet!
There is just so many thankful things this week, I am truly blessed.
I thank you for all your prayers, just so you know last week was a hard week for me. I will be honest, I was ready to leave Nairobi, I hated it. I felt so lonely, so abandoned that I had enough of this dark place.
This week, I see God's hand in everything, and tons of answered prayers, the biggest excitement is that I thank you all for transportation. I have been truly blessed in starting to drive these last few days, I can get to and from work, and out to the grocery store, without wondering how I am going to get there. One less stress.
It has been encouraging to hear from most of you, especially this week. It truly has let me see that I need to depend on God more, and to be content in myself a whole lot more.
Eph 3:17-19
...so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Gal 6:9-10
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
No comments:
Post a Comment