Friday, February 26, 2010

2 months and 2 weeks to go!

Ok, one of the factors that I don't think about every day but I love to remind those that are waiting for me at home, how much longer...well today it is 2 months and 2 weeks to go.  I knew that the months were going to fly by starting in November, with many things and travels to take place.  I still have exciting times ahead for me, as a trip to Mombasa, and a possible trip back to Mt Longonot, the mountain that conquered me in not feeling so well.



Today I have been told to get a Canadian Flag and be proud that the Canadian women beat out the American's at hockey!  Monday's orders are to have my office look Canadian!  Especially since the Canadian's have the same amount of Gold medals as the USA, we are doing just as good as them!  Talk about extreme patriotism!  Hopefully Canada can come through this weekend in Curling and the men's hockey...I so wish that I was able to watch the games, but atlas the internet news stories are my informational resource!

So...see you all in 2 months 2 weeks...once the winter thaw has commenced!

No comments: