The cute little black fuzzy caterpillars!
Yes it is true, this seemingly harmless cute creatures are not so cute after all!
I was about to blog about this yesterday, but then I thought I was just freaking out at something small. Well, last night as I was watching TV, I saw another one...crawling across the floor. I am convinced that I have an infestation, after only see two!
So, why the freak out you ask?
Well, yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work, I was in the shower and instantly my arm felt like someone pinched it, so I was rubbing my arm, the pain wasn't going away. I continued on in washing my hair, and as I looked towards my towel, I see this black fuzzy caterpillar, I look back at my arm and the outline of a swollen one inch length line forms...the shape of the caterpillar. Well I jumped out of the tub, the towel went in...the black fuzzy caterpillar, down the drain, with some panic help by me. At this point I am dripping wet, sans towel, the one I had was not being used on me. Meanwhile, the spot on my arm was growing, so I ran and got some antihistamine, and started to wash the affected area.
Well throughout the day, my arm started to look like it was normal, just a glance down it looked like I had a scar.
Well, when I got home from work, I was still a little paranoid, so I washed all the towels again that were with the other one that I pulled out. Looked around the area, hoping that I didn't find more.
Then a few hours later, there was the one crawling across the floor, I went to pick it up...not with my bare hands... with a caterpillar picker uper contraption...and it fought it...seriously! But once I got it...I disposed of the ugly creature.
Today my arm is swollen, itchy, and red! Body is full of antihistamines once again.
So beware of the cute fuzzy caterpillars...they are nasty!


No comments:
Post a Comment