Well thought I would let you know that I am at RVA, and working hard.
I don't have strong internet connection (funny when I mentioned it...it disconnects) so I probably won't update my blog again before I get home, but will update it as soon as I get a chance when I return home.
I have a pretty busy schedule when I return but I hope to catch up with everyone soon, I miss you all back in Canada and miss those that I have been with over the last year in Nairobi. It is a bitter sweet time right now being in transition.
I have been busy being entertained by an almost three year old and working hard on spelling and reading (not for me silly) but with the nieces and nephew. It makes for an interesting week. I am also working on my debrief and repacking.
So far the plan is that I will be arriving in Calgary on the 13th, nothing has been changed as I plan to soak up the time here with family being able to help out and enjoying the moments of Africa.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment