Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I wish I had a picture!

So...funny story!

Ok, I just had to start out that way!

So interesting thing that happened to me this week, yesterday morning I woke up to find a rash on my neck, it just looked like a patch of hives, and I wondered what I ate that would cause it, I even tried to think if I had strawberries at one point during the weekend.

I got home from work yesterday to notice that it spread down to my chest area...and now it was getting itchy.  I quickly took some allergy medication and took a shower, thinking that there was something on my skin that is making me so quickly uncomfortable.

Now this morning...I wish I got a picture of my face.  I got up to jump in the shower, and I seriously looked at my face three times before I got in the shower, I glanced at it when I got up there...and then I thought...wow that really doesn't look good, looked again...and then went back to poke at my face that I could barely see out of my eyes it was that bad.

I decided to go to work...yes...it was crucial, it was the only day I was really in the office all week and I had tons to do!  As I loaded up on meds and advil to take the swelling down, most people didn't notice, it really only looked like I broke up with my boyfriend and I cried all night long episode.  Some people were scared to ask, and then my best friend noticed right away and we had a good laugh.

Secretly, I thought it was hilarious!  Until I did take the time to go to the doctor...and he was perplexed and shocked and surprised and put me on drugs that have taken the swelling down...even though I look like crap still.  So that is my funny weird experience of the week!

YIKES! 

No comments: