Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Accident and Spilled Milk...all in one day!

Ha!  Seriously...here is a Joelle story...only one that can go from a car accident and then spilling milk in the grocery store, it really can't get worse and God has a sense of humour!

Yes, I had my first car accident in several years...ok it has been over 10 years...so I think I was doing well, until today.  Now don't worry...my gimped finger survived...just kidding! I did not get hurt nor was the other guy!  My car on the other hand didn't fair so well.

So what started as a fun day, got worse before it got better.  It was such a God moment...ok I know what you are thinking but how can you make a bad thing good but it was.  I no sooner got in the accident, I called all the necessary people that needed to come, before I could even call my sister in law, they pulled in behind me as they were lost.  It was God's perfect timing.

As everyone else showed up, at one point there was 9 of us there discussing the accident, at one point there was myself and four kenyan talking...ok four kenyan's talking swahili and me...

So basically I need prayer right now, I have a meeting set for tomorrow morning as I learn what I am responsible for in the damages.  I am not injured so there is another Praise God moment!  I was able to settle with the other guy but that still leaves me with all the damages on the car.  I have been given a new car to drive...a Mazda...another God moment???

So anyways...as I was in the grocery store later, I was carrying a few things...and I dropped the milk I was carrying...it exploded across the floor.  I just stood there, look at the girl next to me and we laughed. 

Anyways!  Prayers are appreciated once I find out more I will share more details with you...actually this makes a good story to come home with.

No comments: