Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day

My most favourite holiday ever!

And sadly none of which has happened this week is a joke! 

So I thought in keeping with tradition...I wouldn't play any jokes today but go down memory lane on some of the good jokes I have played!

Telling someone I was pregnant...this was a good one, I had someone going for a good three hours about how it just happened and I didn't mean for it to, and how I was going to keep the baby!  I was convincing.

The guys photos...this one was lots of work but totally fun.  There was these guys that I know that all use to live together...well they thought it was cool that they had mug shots of all the guys that lived in the house...including an honorary roommate.  Well I stole the pictures off the wall, tucked them up my shirt, and made an excuse to go to my car.  I then used these pictures in a photo arrangement, around Market Mall.  We got random people to pose with the pictures.  Then...I created an email address and sent it out to all our friends!  It was perfect!  We even put some in the bath tub...and said "rub a dub rub three men in a tub!" Made bacon lingerie (don't ask).

Another one was, I think this one year the men were always going on about panties just sounds wrong.  So I bought a couple pairs for some fun.  Well this one friend, he just got super creepy out by them so on April Fools day I got a pair of the most raciest pair I could find...for cheap and stuck it on his windshield of his car.

Other pranks include lots of saran wrap, cars, toilets, doorways!  Lots of cars actually, in the cold...like minus 30 cold.

Oh the one with the best memory was one summer we went down to Creation Festival in Washington State.  One night, I got plastic spiders and put them in the girls tent.  Lots of the girls didn't like spiders.  In the guys tent, I got this sweet pair of granny style underwear that had SpongeBob Squarepants on it, we laid it on someone's pillow.  Well we stayed up super late that night, and as we finally went to bed, I walked by the guys tent and I heard someone ask...hey Andrew are these yours?  And then I walked by the girls tent and I hear eww there are spiders everywhere.  Then almost in unison, I hear...Cam was this you? from both the tents.  I tried so hard not to laugh as I claimed innocence and saw my friend get the blame but it was worthwhile.  The underwear is still somewhere today, I am sure it would come through and magically appear someday!

Another fun one was at Bible College and during reading week, everyone left campus, there was only me and two other girls on our floor.  Well, me and a RA started to have some fun.  We switched all the beds around, the whole mattress with the bed made and everything so that when people walked into their rooms it didn't look right.  It was so much fun doing, we had a blast...and as people started to arrive at the end of the week, confusion started and the laughter began.

I am sure that there has been more, but that is the good ones that I could think of this week!

No comments: