"Speed Bumps, in life and on the road are no fun"
Aint that the truth! I was thinking today I was driving around, how much I absolutely hate speed bumps here in the city. Now where do you drive that people stop to go over speed bumps??? I have no patience for that.
Then as I wasn't even thinking about blogging, I was like speed bumps in life are pretty annoying especially when you are on you way in life, to a successful career, to pursuing a relationship, to unexpected financial losses. Life's speed bumps slow us down, often cause us to turn around and try another approach but also builds perseverance as in that if at first we didn't succeed, try try again.
It goes with this verse...my memory verse for the week!
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, let us run with perseverance, the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who with joy set before us endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Heb 12:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment