Wednesday, April 14, 2010

News to Use for Prayer

Well, as you can all see I had a great week off with relaxing and such! 

What I failed to mention is that before I left the office before Easter things were pretty tense with a decision made from our International Office that is located in the UK. I knew leaving the office that the decision made by the International Office was going to cause changes to ripple throughout our organization here at International Services.

Well, while I was gone I got the news that the Director of IS resigned from his position to continue on in AIM Air in ministry as a pilot. 

As the Personal Assistant to the Director, that effects my role significantly in the last month that I am here.  So I ask for prayer this week and the remaining time here that for the future of International Services, for leadership and guidance in this time.  There are many questions of what is going to happen and what needs to happen.  The Director is here from our International Office and holding some key meetings this week.

Thank you for all your prayer support this past year, I have learned that within this past year there is no smooth road in Kenya (no pun intended but a good one).  Every moment has brought through perseverance and has only made each of us stronger!

No comments: